Over the years, we’ve learned that our most valuable asset is our employees, and the success we’ve enjoyed has come from hiring the brightest and the best. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. If you are exceptional at what you do, we may have a position waiting for you!
If you like the idea of working with a group of professionals that has a passion for quality signage and exceptional customer service, you’ve found the right company. We offer higher than average compensation, paid holidays, paid vacation, medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, 125(c) cafeteria plan, education incentives and discount logo clothing.
ES&A Sign & Awning Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment drug screen required.
ES&A Sign and Awning Co., a 57-year-old, Eugene-based manufacturing firm has an immediate opening for an outside business-to-business salesperson. Commission based compensation with high income potential for the right individual who is well connected within the local business community, is ambitious and willing to work hard to achieve success.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Friendly, sincere, outgoing personality
- Disciplined and dedicated with exceptional work ethic
- Willing and able to work 45-60 hours per week to achieve success
- Self motivated
- Competitive nature
- Loyal, team player at all times
- Able to thrive working within established processes and procedures
- Proven history of business-to-business sales
- Active in Community events and groups
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Extremely comfortable making cold calls in person and via telephone
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong computer skills
- Well organized with ability to multi-task
- Resourceful and able to dig up leads, names, phone numbers
- Professional appearance (business casual attire required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of business finances and profit margins
- Knowledge of basic commercial construction (helpful but not required)
- Must have own vehicle with clean driving record
Medical & Dental Insurance, 401(k) with company match, Vacation, Holiday & Sick Pay.
Equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.